recording of E-DECMA 2021

recording of E-DECMA 2021

Need recording of E-DECMA 2021 …can you plz upload asap
<div id=”gtx-anchor” style=”position: absolute; visibility: hidden; left: 140.538px; top: 19.2px; width: 114.162px; height: 17.6px;”></div>
<div class=”jfk-bubble gtx-bubble” style=”visibility: visible; left: 183px; top: 47px; opacity: 1;” role=”alertdialog” aria-describedby=”bubble-2″>
<div id=”bubble-2″ class=”jfk-bubble-content-id”>
<div id=”gtx-host” style=”min-width: 200px; max-width: 400px;”></div>
</div>
<div class=”jfk-bubble-closebtn-id jfk-bubble-closebtn” tabindex=”0″ role=”button” aria-label=”Close”></div>
<div class=”jfk-bubble-arrow-id jfk-bubble-arrow jfk-bubble-arrowup” style=”left: 187.538px;”>
<div class=”jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore”></div>
<div class=”jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter”></div>
</div>
</div>

• Need recording of E-DECMA 2021 …can you plz upload asap
      <div id=”gtx-anchor” style=”position: absolute; visibility: hidden; left: 140.538px; top: 19.2px; width: 114.162px; height: 17.6px;”></div>
      <div class=”jfk-bubble gtx-bubble” style=”visibility: visible; left: 183px; top: 47px; opacity: 1;” role=”alertdialog” aria-describedby=”bubble-2″>
      <div id=”bubble-2″ class=”jfk-bubble-content-id”>
      <div id=”gtx-host” style=”min-width: 200px; max-width: 400px;”></div>
      </div>
      <div class=”jfk-bubble-closebtn-id jfk-bubble-closebtn” tabindex=”0″ role=”button” aria-label=”Close”></div>
      <div class=”jfk-bubble-arrow-id jfk-bubble-arrow jfk-bubble-arrowup” style=”left: 187.538px;”>
      <div class=”jfk-bubble-arrowimplbefore”></div>
      <div class=”jfk-bubble-arrowimplafter”></div>
      </div>
      </div>

• Need recording of E-DECMA 2021 …can you plz upload asap.

• Where can I see the recording of Edecma 2021?

• Hello Mr. KK and Mr. Gaurav Kataria,

Thanks for writing us!

You can now avail the complete recording of E-DECMA 2021 for the next 90- Days by clicking here (insight.definedge.com/). 50% off for existing TradePoint and Opstra users. (Use MYDECMA50 coupon code while making the payment)

Please feel free to reach our support team in case of doubt or query.

Thanks & Regards
      Team Definedge

• I had already registered for this event but now I am unable to access the recordings now. please resolve the issue asap.

• Hello Sir,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please reach us at +91 9370993114

Thanks

• I m money control pro user.i got access to live event.How to get recordings for the event.thanks

• Hello Sir,
        Thank you for your participation. Every MoneyControl Pro had free access to the live EDECMA event.
        Please find the below link to purchase access for recorded EDECMA sessions for the next 90 days(from the date of purchase)

https://insight.definedge.com/course/index.php?categoryid=47

Thanks and Regards
        Vivek Tikhe

Definedge

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to Reply to this Post.